Thursday, August 26, 2010

School starts 2010!

We started school this week! In fact, Math isn't too very bad. I'm not saying I like it...I don't really appreciate it. Well, I do and I don't. You know what I mean? (You can just send me your answer in the comments). Kaite got a handy-down. The homeschool monkey shirt. It says, "Future Homeschooler!" She wasn't looking at the camera though. Babies are like that. They never do what you want them to do. Hardly. All you have to do to be one of my followers is click on follow. Kammy's shirt has a horse and she is very impressed with that. It says, "Homeschool Varsity". The shirt Kayla is wearing says a bunch of names of great people who were also homeschooled. Mine says, "Homeschool Girl". Momma's shirt says "Homeschool Mom, Just add coffee!" God has blessed us! Yes, I know I said that last time, but he still has. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes I know what you mean. And yes God has blessed us. I love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing you girls comment each other! Looks so fun! Wish I had a sister! Glad I have you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters are the best ! Especially when they both are my GRANDgirls. Glad you are doing good in school. Grampapa are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete