Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Church Camp Adventure!

We went to church camp and it was very fun!
Kaite likes to read. Here is a picture of me reading to her in the mountains.We had some BIG fires! We roasted mashmallows and had smores! Yum!We actually got a doe to eat out of our hands. Here is a picture of me feeding the deer. She was sooo pretty! She had a fawn, but the fawn ran away.We waded in the lake with our friends.Here is me and my family in front of the kids church tent. It was very fun and interesting. Daddy's sermons were just about perfect. He did power points in the dark around the fire and they were good. He also had object lessons in the day time. He even talked about Ivory Soap! Daddy's church was my favorite part of camp!My next favorite was just being together!
Here is us with some of our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment