Thursday, May 5, 2011

California Caboose

Well, I wish it was the end of our boring California trip anyway. I don't know what we are going to do when we have our school done. I have my last Math and Literature done already. Literature was really fun and Math was easy and even a little bit fun. In Literature I made a picture of a horse because I was learning about Clara Barton. I am in my last of everything now. It is very boring right now, but when daddy is done with his job here we are going to Disneyland! I can hardly wait to see the princesses. I miss my home and Grandma and Grandpa and Rancher. I miss everything in Idaho! I think it is so weird that so many people live here because there can be earthquakes here.

1 comment:

  1. Kalli, that is a great blog.I enjoyed what you said and your picture. I wish I was there,we could go find something to do huh? Love you all and try to have fun. When you get to Disneyland, please take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete