Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday!

I had a fun birthday! The cake was beautiful, especially when we put the candles on it. It was delicious too! I had my grandparents and my family for my party. It was great! The cake was really cool because it had a barbie in it, whose skirt was all cake! Momma even gave 'Barbie' a straw hat to match. I got a fancy hat, gloves, fan and parasole. I got a nurses outfit for a barbie. I got a new kind of barbie that you can change her wig. Her name is Alexis. I also got a ceramic doll holding an '8'.
We went to the park after the party for pictures and a tea party. Kaite even knows how to sip tea like a real lady!
My sisters and I enjoyed the tea party. I like my sisters and I'm glad they aren't boys!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fun birthday! So glad you are my girl!

    ReplyDelete