Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun at the Fair!

We went to the fair. We ate at the fair. They had very good lemonade. There were all kids of rides. Me and Kammy went on the Merry-Go-Round. Kayla and a few other girls went on the Ferris Wheel, but it did not go very fast. We all...except daddy...went on the train. He was too big! Kammy loved all the animals. Here she is looking at a pig named Michael Jackson!!! We all like the animals. There were cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, goats, and lots of other stuff.
Here is a picture of me on the Merry-Go-Round. It was lots of fun! I liked it when the horses went up and down. We even said goodbye to our horse. There were lots of them to choose from for a ride. Kayla took pictures of me and Kammy with her camera that she got for her birthday.
In the food court, there were big tanks of water hooked up to machines and it sprayed a fine mist of water to help keep everybody cool! Well, bye for now. I hope you have fun reading my blog and leave me a comment!!! Kalli

1 comment: